Team QSI is proud to announce another TEAMS-RDS release in the pipeline.
User Management page for System Admins and Administrators has some new features lurking. First you can now search for users. Enter any piece of user information stored in TEAMS-RDS to find user(s). Second enabled / disabled users are now visually differentiated. Hovering over a user’s login name will tell you the exact status of the user. Third you can enable / disable a user right from the page. No more having to export to CSV, edit and import.
On the security side of things, we updated some native components.
- curl updated to version 7.85.0
- eXpat updated to version 2.4.9
- json-c updated to version 0.16 20220414
- OpenSSL updated to version 1.1.1q
- SoftwareKey ProtectionPlus updated to version 5.22.1
See the third-party library report for more details.
Signing off till next release!