The Newest Member of the TEAMS Family is PackNGo, a mobility agent that extends the Guided Troubleshooting functionality to smartphones (iPhones and Android) and tablets (iPads and Android).
PackNGo Running on an iPhone, iPad, and Android Smartphone
Powerful and highly portable, PackNGo delivers an optimized troubleshooting guide to field service agents over a wireless 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection. As an untethered application, PackNGo is a groundbreaking solution, delivering guided diagnostic capabilities to a new generation of handheld devices. Prior to 2012, this capability was only available over the Internet, local intranet, or with TEAMATE installed on laptop. It is the ideal solution for maintaining a base of complex systems or equipment across a large, geographically dispersed enterprise. Simple to install and operate on any popular mobile device, PackNGo is ideal for customers and end-users as well as service technicians. The power of the software helps customers solve problems quickly, and in many cases, reduces downtime while waiting for onsite service personnel.
PackNGo is an integral component of QSI’s remote health management and telemaintenance system, delivering a targeted troubleshooting guide to smart phones or tablets from the TEAMS-RDS server. The core technology behind this software uses sophisticated cause-effect failure models of the target system to perform comprehensive diagnostics. In the background, the TEAMS-RDS server is capable of supporting hundreds or even thousands of client systems. All diagnostic and troubleshooting results, test outcomes, and actions directed by PackNGo are returned and logged by TEAMS-RDS for follow-on tabulation and analysis of maintenance activities. The system also generates detailed dispatch and job task reports.
- Saves time and reduces case and job costs
- Makes every technician perform like an expert
- Delivers guided troubleshooting directions to technicians without Internet connectivity
- Logs and stores all diagnostic and troubleshooting results, test
outcomes, and actions during maintenance activities
- Dispatch reports describe technician skill level, probability of success, and estimated time to repair
- Task reports include troubleshooting time, diagnosis time, repair time, and operational check time
- Support service agent comments and feedback
- Gets smarter with use; diagnostic strategies are updated and optimized over time
- Integrates with CRM systems, Supply Chain systems, and
Logistics Databases, delivering seamless service capabilities.
- Supports attached .PDF documents as attachments
- Easily downloaded and installed from either Apple’s iTunes Store or the Google play store
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Android devices require Android 2.3 or newer
With PackNGo, the advanced diagnostics capability of TEAMS can now be placed directly into the hands of any distributed service organization.
Job Assignments, Required Resources, and Testing. Click the image to enlarge…