Qualtech Systems, Inc. is delighted to announce the release of TEAMS-RDS 12.5.5!
In this release technicians will find the ability to attach files and provide feedback at each step of the guided troubleshooting session. No longer does a technician have to bundle all their files and feedback into one ZIP file uploaded at sessions end. They can spread the uploads out and keep them within context of the step they had issue with. Additionally the step feedback form can be customized; same as the feedback form at sessions end.
Files uploaded at each step of a guided troubleshooting session don’t just end up silo-ed away for none to see. Modelers can utilize the View Feedback page to associate the uploaded files with the setup, test or module the file was uploaded to. Next time any technician performs a guided troubleshooting session, the newly associated content will be displayed.
Speaking of content during guided troubleshooting sessions, TEAMS-Designer modelers can attach WebAR Archives to a model. Once the model is exported to TEAMS-RDS, technicians will be able to view the immersive AR content through their browser. So long as WebAR is supported within the users browser.
For all of you installing on Linux, the tarball has been deprecated in favor of RPM installations. Instead of the 30 plus commands you needed to successfully install the tarball based distribution. RPM installs have been reduced to around 5 commands. Much less to go wrong. Consistent installations. Enhanced user experience. Plus you won’t have to call support as much! RPM installs exist for CentOS 7 and Amazon Linux 2. Call support to request RPMs for another platform.
Now don’t feel like you have to perform an RPM based Linux install. QSI now has Docker images that you can download, load into your container space and get TEAMS-RDS up and running within the hour! Wait? What? Seriously? Yes! Seriously!!! Customer requested. Customer approved 👍
Of course we have included bug fixes we found along the way. As well as the latest set of dependencies our software is utilizing. See the third party library report for a detailed listing of those dependencies.
Hope y’all enjoy the release!
- PDRDS-18 As a user, I want pain free Linux installations
- PDRDS-627 HTTPS (SSL) support for clients to connect to TEAMS-RDS server. Sensor Agent, and clients using TEAMS-RDS SDK can now connect via HTTPS
- SR1536-170 Save Analysis Options XML to DB
- SR1549-22 Ability to provide feedback/upload images/media at each guided troubleshooting step
- SR1549-35 Incorporate the ability to view WebAR Archives attached to a TEAMS-Designer model. Contact support for more details!
- SR1561-86 As a System Administrator, I want ability to configure allowed file types for file uploads.
- SR1563-107 Continued conversion of UI to modern look and feel
- PDRDS-638 Handle “Unexpected end of zlib input stream” unzip error for TEAMATE email logs
- PDRDS-633 Update third party libraries to latest version
- PDTEAMS-1218 Update Database script in 12.5.4 by adding new column to TEST_PROPS ‘DETECTION_RATING’ for PFMEA