Qualtech Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of TEAMS-RDS 12.5.2.
See below for a list of features and fixes that made it into the release.
- PDRDS-611 Hide PackNGo option during Modeler Test Model guided troubleshooting sessions
- SR1533-110 Password strength is limited by validation rules
- SR1533-112 Dispatch center is not loading symptoms for any system
- SR1533-114 Remember Me is not working when MFA is enabled
- SR1533-116 Not redirecting to MFA registration after user logs in when MFA is not setup
- SR1533-124 Linux TMT Reasoner crashes when generate diagnostic tree is clicked
- PDRDS-610 Stop support for 32-bit Linux
- SR1533-111 Update bulk user import to create references i.e. Customers, Locations, Groups when run as SystemAdmin and send password reset email to created users
- SR1533-129 Updated Password Reset to require Email in addition to Login Name
- SR1533-130 Updated MFA Reset to require user enter Password in addition to Login Name
- SR1533-132 Add banner at bottom of login page telling users we store cookies
- SR1533-135 Reduce Login and Change Password times by fine tuning bcrypt rounds for speed vs security
- PDRDS-420 As a system administrator, I want a 64-bit Windows installer