We are glad to announce the release of TEAMS-Designer 13.0.0.
- The version of TEAMS-Designer model files has changed in 13.0.0, i.e., internal version of TEAMS-Designer text files has changed. TEAMS-Designer 12.x and earlier versions will not be able to load the models saved using 13.0. In TEAMS-Designer 13.0, while loading the models built with earlier versions, TEAMS-Designer gives a warning that “Model was created with earlier version of TEAMS-Designer….,” and asks the user to update the model to latest format. Users can click on ‘Tools->Update Model to latest format’ or use File->Save As…’ to save the model in the latest format. Note that models updated with 13.0 cannot be loaded into older versions of TEAMS-Designer. So users are requested to make a copy of the older version of their model, if they intend to share the model files with users that have old versions of TEAMS-Designers.
- Starting with the 13.0.0 release, we will no longer support Internet Explorer.
- To see System Requirement click here.
- Alignment Routine Compatibility for new TEAMS Objects: Allows users to properly use alignment tools for new TEAMS objects such as Transmitters/Receivers, AND nodes, and Failovers. Transmitters and Receivers now stack directly on top of each other if they are 7 pixels away from each other while using the “Space Vertically” Tool. This is so they line up perfectly with module ports.
- Batch Module Editor: A new editor that allows the user to make single or bulk edits to modules in TEAMS-Designer. This includes a multi-select feature allowing the user to change module properties simultaneously. The new editor also offers a grid and tab system allowing the user to edit every property of a module from a single dialog.
- Batch Test Editor: A new editor that allows the user to make single or bulk edits to Test Point objects in TEAMS-Designer. This includes a multi-select feature allowing the user to change Test properties simultaneously. The new editor also offers a grid and tab system allowing the user to edit every property of an Test from a single dialog.
- Mode Editor: System Modes and Switch Modes can now be edited in a brand-new, easy to navigate dialog. Another step in TEAMS-Designer’s move towards Data-grids and Smarter User-Interfaces.
- Multi-Link Edits: Links can now be multi-selected and edited all at once.
- Smart Switch (Failover): An enhanced TEAMS modeling concept that takes the traditional TEAMS AND Node and adds the ability to switch over to the redundant branches during runtime. The Smart Switch (Failover) functions as an And-Node during design and a Multi-Input-Port Switch during diagnosis.
- Contingency System Mode: Users can now mark System Modes as Contingency System Modes, during which, the model’s Smart Switches (Failovers) act as Switches (otherwise Smart Switches act as And-Nodes).
- Finder Dialog Enhancement: Finder dialog can now search for And Nodes and Smart Switches by name.
FMECA License Features:
- Batch Effect Editor: A new editor that allows the user to make single or bulk edits to Effect Point objects in TEAMS-Designer. This includes a multi-select feature allowing the user to change Effect properties simultaneously. The new editor also offers a grid and tab system allowing the user to edit every property of an effect from a single dialog.
- Finder Dialog Enhancement: Finder dialog can now search for Effects by name.
FMECA + Fault Tree License Feature:
- Save Fault Tree Options: User selected Fault Tree Options will be saved and reloaded in GUI in subsequent runs.
NASA Advanced License Features:
- Advanced Link Delays: Users can now model Link Propagation Timing using Triangular Distribution based delay values and/or associate delay(s) with specific Functions. This allows for modeling and analysis of complex scenarios where Fault Propagation Timing can only be captured abstractly.
- Batch Analysis Fault Tree Generation: Model Fault Trees can now be generated through the Batch Analysis feature using a job script. This allows for a user to generate Fault Trees for lots of effects in large models automatically. These Fault Trees can be used for comparison and review after significant changes to the model, or for general model analysis.
- Batch Link Editor: Allows for batch editing of links in the model. The dialog allows the user to edit appropriate link properties. Interacts well with Response modeling, allowing the user to easily modify link associated delays.
- Response Modeling: A new TEAMS Modeling component for FMECA Users. Users can now model Response Modules used for Response Analysis.
- Response Analysis: Response is the Model’s ability to recover-from/mitigate a failure before it propagates to a critical Effect. Response analysis is a new TEAMS Analysis Tool that allows users to test the Response Effectiveness and Coverage of models enhanced with Response Modeling. The analysis tool allows users to select specific fault-scenarios and test the modeled System’s Response. This analysis is accessible through the new Response Path Editor.
- Fixed an issue where TEAMS crashed while using alignment tools or moving links