We are glad to announce the release of TEAMS-Designer 12.5.5.
- Ported AND Node: AND Nodes can now have ports. Modelers can label those ports.
- Transmitter and Receiver: New TEAMS entities called Transmitters and Receivers have been introduced to help modelers avoid drawing links across model hierarchy.
- Export Control Text: Modelers can input export control text for the model under Edit > Model Properties Menu.
- Resolved a crash caused by an addition of an existing Test in the Model directory to a Test Point
- Fixed an issue where Analysis Options windows were not-movable
- Addressed an issue where TEAMATE and TEAMS-RT analysis ran anyway after canceling Analysis Option windows
- Resolved an issue where DFT Feedback was requiring AND node margin to be one more than what the user had set
- Fixed an issue where TEAMS would crash while creating a Test with the same name as a previously deleted Test
- Addressed an issue where Effect Properties tab had overlapped widgets in high resolution zoom
- Resolved an issue where AND Node margins in the Model would reset sometimes
- Fixed an issue where user was unable to delete Switch Mode Notes