We are happy to announce the general availability of TEAMS 12.1.0. We strongly recommend all users of TEAMS 12.0.3 or earlier upgrade to this version.
Some features and bug fixes in this release include:
- Dockable toolbars with new toolbar icons
- Usage Finder feature: Users can search where a particular function, technology label, setup, resource, or a switch mode has been used in the model. Clicking on the search result takes the user to the right place in the model.
- Function Groups and Function Mapper GUI revamps
- Bug fixes and more…
- PackNGo now supports tests with test designs. It can now compute the test outcomes based on user inputs.
- PackNGo Session logs can now be synchronized with the TEAMS-RDS server via HTTP/HTTPS, in addition to via email.
- ‘Surface Mode’ versus ‘Airplane Mode’:PackNGo users can troubleshoot while being in Airplane Mode (Offline) after receiving the job from TEAMS-RDS. However, if the user cannot perform certain tests or setups during the troubleshooting session, they can still complete the job by having the mobile device be in Surface Mode (Online), and PackNGo will automatically connect to TEAMS-RDS and get a revised troubleshooting strategy.
- Ability to edit Case ID any time during the troubleshooting session.
- ‘Task Assignment’ page enhancements, sorting jobs, navigation links to pages, and performance improvement to load the pages faster with the job filters.
- Many more…
- Model entitlement based on the user groups integrated to TEAMATEs model consolidation page.