We are glad to announce the release of TEAMS 12.1.4!
Some features and bug fixes in this release include:
- Renamed ‘Design For Service Analysis’ menu items to ‘Serviceability Analysis’
- In configurable models, fixed the error “The system configuration(s) defined for the model is not valid” each time while performing the analyses.
- Multi-media references embedded in the library modules of the parent model, do not show up during off-line troubleshooting.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) bundled with TEAMS-RDS (and TEAMS-IDE) on Windows platforms is now upgraded to JRE 1.8
- User comments entered at each step of the troubleshooting screen are now shown under Session History tab
- ‘Task Assignment’ is renamed as ‘Case Assignment’
- ‘View Feedback’ page that modelers use to improve models, now honors Model Access Settings to show feedback for only the allowed models.
- The TEAMATE user’s role for troubleshooting is now synced from TEAMS-RDS as opposed to set in stone as ‘Field Technician’ in earlier versions
- Ability to hide/show TEAMATE Model configuration repository and Log Synchronization links from TEAMS-RDS
- TEAMS-RDS will automatically extract models to the repository that TEAMATE users connect, when a system is mapped to the model. Similarly TEAMS-RDS will delete the models from repository when no system is mapped, or when all the mapped systems are deleted. This eliminates the need for RDS administrator to extract the model in ‘Manual Synchronization’ page.
- New column is added in User Management screen to show user’s locations. If the user belongs to multiple locations, placing the mouse pointer on “…” will show all locations.
- Now soft and hard model expiration in TEAMS-RDS are in terms of number of days since TEAMATE last synchronized.
- Now email field is mandatory in ‘Add user’ screen, to facilitate emailing of jobs to Online/TEAMATE/PackNGo users.
- Search filter in Case Assignment: Default search filter has been changed to show only non-closed jobs.
- While assigning a case, in the Case Assignment screen, the screen selects the logged in user name under Technician Name for ease of job assignment to self.
- If the user belongs to multiple locations, selecting the location in the drop-down before troubleshooting the job, does not take effect and the job always belongs to first location.
- Unassigning a job, deletes the Case Id field in the ‘Case Assignment’ screen.
- TEAMATE job status sent during the start of the session stays Active even after the job is closed.
- ‘View diagnostic tree’ does not generate the tree in the primary language of the user who is troubleshooting.
- User comments entered at each step of the troubleshooting screen are now shown under Session History tab.
- Now email field is mandatory for TEAMATE users as jobs can be emailed to the field users.
- Updated search index trigger when user initiates a guided troubleshooting session to account for configurations
- Fixed the Job report link that was disabled in TEAMATE for jobs sent from TEAMS-RDS