Before starting your TEAMS-RT client application, the model must be mapped to a system instance in TEAMS-RDS. Follow the steps below to setup the instance in TEAMS-RDS:
- Export the model from TEAMS-Designer to TEAMS-RDS.
- Log in using a “Supervisor” user. Go to Create/Delete Systems from the Tasks menu.
- Enter a name and revision for the TEAMS-RDS system. Choose the TEAMS-Designer model and revision exported in step one.
- Click on Create to finish.
Now we must create an instance of the system.
- Select Assign Systems from the Tasks menu.
- Select the system just created and click on Enter.
- Select a serial number for the new system and click on Save to finish.
During the initial connection to TEAMS-RT, edit the application “message utils” structure to include the serial number for the new system instance. Now the TEAMS-RT server is able to connect your session with a system instance in the TEAMS-RDS server. To view the current system’s health status:
- Log in using a user with the “Manager” role.
- Select System Health Status from the Tasks menu.
- Finally click on the system’s serial number to view its health status.