To map a function in a module:
- Open the module’s properties panel.
- Select the Functions tab.
- Click on the Mapped Functions button.
- First select the destination function on the list to the right.
- Next select any applicable source functions in the list to the left.
- Click on OK to finish.
- A function mapping may have multiple source functions but only one destination function.
- Only failure modes may have function mappers defined.
- You may only add one function mapping at a time.
- If the Mapped Functions button is disabled, make sure Use Mapping and Blocking Functions option is enabled in Tools -> Options dialog.