We are glad to announce the release of TEAMS 12.1.2
Some features and bug fixes in this release include:
- TEAMATE analysis, and TEAMS-RT analysis can now be performed on configurable models by selecting different child configurations defined in the model.
- Default color for Test points is not remembered when creating a new Test point.
- TEAMS-RT analysis fails to connect to TEAMS-RDS if ‘http://’ is not specified in the URL.
- In TEAMS-Designer FMECA version, changing sensor modules to regular modules is not removing them from sensor lists on sensor tests.
- Other bug fixes…
- Job Initiation from PackNGo app: Users of PackNGo app can initiate an online session with TEAMS-RDS and take the job offline by directly downloading the job on to their app.
- Ability to send TEAMS-RT jobs to PackNGo: TEAMS-RT session diagnosis can be now sent to PackNGo users for further off-line troubleshooting.
- Demo Mode in PackNGo app : Added a Demo feature in PackNGo app for new users to initiate a sample troubleshooting job.