QSI is happy to announce the general availability of TEAMS 12.0.5. We strongly recommend all users of TEAMS 12.0.3 or earlier upgrade to this version.
Some features and bug fixes in this release include:
- Users can now generate usage report (or where used report) for Technology Labels, Hierarchy Labels, Test Labels, Resources, Setups, Functions, and User Roles.
- Fixed bugs related to usage of function groups
- Fixed memory problems with Testability Analysis with 8 or more cores.
- Fixed a bug where the reasoning engine gives preference to multi-outcome tests over two outcome tests
- Users with Supervisor role can now delete any non-active job
- Users with Supervisor role can reassign field jobs to another user
- The maximum model media size for PackNGo payloads can now be configured via a parameter
- Model entitlement now works seamlessly with TEAMATE. TEAMATE users can only consolidate models and troubleshoot systems that belong to their group(s) that gets assigned on the server.